Sunday, January 16, 2011

Recap 2010

Okay, I am an absolute slacker. A lot to say about the second half of 2010, but in short, it was lots of traveling, food and love!

Guess where I went?!

PERU!!!!!

Oh yes, I WAS ON Machu Picchu!!!



Love that country, wonderful people, beautiful mountains and amazing FOOD!











Okay, now guess where did I visit as well? Let me give you a hint, it's also on the list of 7 wonders!

Great Wall in China!!

Bejing, as I expected, has disgusting pollution and traffic, but at the same time the food was AMAZINGLY GOOD! Oh, so much to talk about the food in Bejing!

When I was back to the office and my coworkers suggested to have lunch in the Chinese restaurant nearby, I was like "I can't eat the crap!"
Yea, I can't eat the crappy food in Seattle anymore......(No offense, I am just talking about the crappy Chinese food here ;) )

Anyways, stay tuned for uploads!

comment | 0 comments:

comment | post | menu